You can nominate Price Items to be Optional or Multiple Choice, so that your customer can pick and choose. To help these Items stand out they have clickable link headings. You can also allow item quantities to be editable by your customer.
The Quote total will automatically adjust when your customer selects/deselects an item, or changes the quantity.
- These have an un-checked checkbox, labeled ‘Not selected’ and the customer can select it.
- How to apply: Options > Optional Item
- Additionally, you can display the item as selected (a recommended option). To apply this, when editing the item you would toggle “Option: not selected” to “Option: selected”.
See this Quote Example with Optional Items.
- These have a radio select button instead of a checkbox. The customer can only choose one of a group of Multiple Choice Items.
- A group is automatically defined when Multiple Choice Items are stacked on top of each other. A group can be split by inserting either a Subtotal or a Text Item, allowing you to have many groups of Multiple Choice Items on your Quote.
- How to apply: Options > Multiple Choice
See this quote example with Multiple Choice Items.
- These will display a form field on the quote for the quantity which the customer can override and change.
- How to apply: Options > Editable Quantity