Team members are other users who have access to your account, for the purpose of creating and managing quotes.
Additionally, team members with administrator powers can add and remove other team members, access Settings and access Templates & Items.
How to add a team member
- Go to Settings > Team Members.
- On the top right hit the 'Invite a team member' button.
- Enter in their name and email address, optionally give them administrator powers and hit 'Send'.
- They will receive an invitation by email, where they will be prompted to accept the invite by creating a password for their sign in.
How to remove/delete a team member
- Go to Settings > View and invite team members.
- Click on the team member who you wish to remove.
- On the top right hit the 'Actions' and select 'Remove this person'.
You will not lose any quotes or discussions that were created by that team member.
Downgrade plan - One Man Band
If you are the only team member remaining you may wish to change your account back to the 'One Man Band' plan:
- Go to Settings > Account owner and plan.
- In the 'Change plan' drop-down select the 'One Man Band' plan, hit 'Save'.