An SPF record tells the world who is allowed to send email from your domain.
If you’re sending customer emails from your own domain then we recommend adding an SPF record for Quotient.
Create an SPF record:
- Sign in to your domain administrator console.
- Go to the page where you can update the DNS records.
- Create a TXT record containing this text: v=spf1 include:_spf.quotientapp.com ~all
- Save your changes. Note: some DNS changes may take 24-48 hours to take effect.
Updating an existing SPF record:
If you already have an SPF record on your domain we recommend that you update your existing SPF record to include Quotient.
- If your current SPF record was: v=spf1 include:_spf.google.com ~all
- You’d then insert the following: include:_spf.quotientapp.com
- …your final record would look like: v=spf1 include:_spf.google.com include:_spf.quotientapp.com ~all
Multiple SPF records on a domain are NOT recommended.
Also see Settings > Email domain verification.