You can manage your Tax Rates in Settings > Tax Rates.
Create a new Tax Rate
- Hit 'New Tax Rate'.
- Enter a Tax Name (this is for internal reference, it doesn't display on Quotes).
- Enter a Tax Rate %.
- Hit 'Save'.
Set a default Tax Rate
- Click to edit the Tax Rate which you'd like to have as the new default.
- Hit 'Actions' (top right) and select 'Make default'.
- And you're done – It's now the default for new Price Items.
Archive a Tax Rate
- Click to edit the Tax Rate which you no longer need.
- Hit 'Actions' (top right) and select 'Archive'.
- It's now archived, though you can access it in the future from the 'Filter by' drop-down.
IMPORTANT: Archived Tax Rates will be also be removed from any corresponding Template Items, so you may want to update those Template Items with a new Tax Rate.